Update 1.09 has arrived for Rust Console Edition, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Earlier this month update 1.08 was released for Rust Console Edition and it came with a lot of bug fixes. Well update 1.09 is here for the PlayStation and Xbox versions and it adds some Halloween style of content and skins.
This is called the Halloween Hotfix and this update adds a new video for the main menu and an option to see the skins that are on offer.
Aside from the new skins, some small bug fixes have been fixed too. You can check out the full patch notes down below.
Rust Console Edition Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Found reproduction steps for the “Invisible walls” bug. When testing in isolation it was discovered they were actually ghost trees, but this has now been fixed!
- Fixed an issue with Voicechat causing thousands and thousands of requests to be sent in a short period of time. This was leading to slow internal operations.
- Added more error checking into Voicechat with the aim of catching some of the remaining (rare) crashes.
UI for Halloween
- Added a “quick open” feature to the main menu. This will take players directly to the new added skin bundles.
- Added a new video and ambience to the main menu to celebrate Halloween.
The information you see above was originally posted on the game’s official website. Rust is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.
You May Like Also